A photo essay consisting five portraits of food vendors from various cities in Indonesia:
- Soybean curd dessert vendor on the street of North Bandung
- Crackers vendor in her traditional kitchen in East Bandung
- Chinese-style roast pork belly vendor in Belitung Island
- Gudeg (traditional cuisine of Central Java) booth worker in Yogyakarta
- Noodle vendor in front of her booth in East Bandung
Book dimension 7″ x 10″ (closed) / 8 leaves of 7″ (opened), printed on premium archival fine art 300 gsm paper, digital inkjet printing, custom made red linen hardcover.
Available for pre-order. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.